Interactive Regulatory and Compliance Training Session
CA’s Interactive Training Sessions are designed not only for individuals and companies who are new to Canadian regulations but also for experienced professionals. These interactive sessions include exercises and a quiz, and provides attendees with the necessary knowledge and tools to bring products to the Canadian market. Participants that complete and pass the quiz are issued an official CA training certificate.
Visit our event page Products – Cosmetic Alliance Events (cosmeticsalliance.ca) to see a list of upcoming course offerings and to register for the next training session.
Topics covered have included:
- Cosmetics 101
- Cosmetics Labelling
Natural Health Products
- Product Licensing Overview
- Site Licensing
- How to Use the Web-Based e-Product Licence Application (PLA) Form
- How to Use the Web-Based Product Licence Amendment and Notification (PLAN) Form
- Post-Licensing Changes Overview
- Good Manufacturing Practices