- This event has passed.
The Notorious Confusables – Interactive Training Session
June 22 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Back by Demand!
These often-confusing terms are used in the cosmetic, natural health product and drug industries.
- Where are you in this diagram?
- Are you who you think you are?
- Do you know where vendors fit?
These terms are very important when reading through the cosmetic, drug and NHP regulations and guidance documents.
- Become confident in differentiating these terms to ensure your compliance obligations are clear
- Learn what these terms mean and how to apply their definitions
- Compare and contrast the differences in these terms in each of the regulations
The session will include exercises, a quiz and a Q&A session. Training Certificates are issued for your records to everyone successfully completing the quiz. Individual logins are required for each participant to obtain a training certificate.
“A big thanks for your session yesterday on the Notorious Confusables. I did in fact not realize all the stuff that is in my head, that once put to paper, and for any newcomers, is very complex indeed. The quiz in fact gave me a lot of pause, but managed through successfully with a lingering headache, LOL! Definitely a slide deck I am going to retain for future reference.”