- This event has passed.
Interactive Training Sessions
June 23 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
How to Use the Web-Based e-Product Licence Application (PLA) Form
Date: Tuesday, June 23, 2020
Time: 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
Cost: Member: $250 Non Member: $395
Learn and Understand:
- What you need to do prior to submitting using the e-PLA
- How to navigate and use the e-PLA
- The resources available at Health Canada on using the e-PLA
- How to submit the e-PLA for gaining market access
- Where the e-PLA is headed under the Self-Care Framework
Each session will include exercises, a quiz and a Q&A session.
Training Certificates are issued for your records to each individual successfully completing the quiz.
Individual logins are required for each participant to obtain a training certificate.