Website Deciem Inc.
Deciem is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Professional to help support our dynamic and growing company. The Role will be responsible for providing regulatory guidance to the product development team, for the registration of new or reformulated products with regulatory authorities, review and approval of product labeling and claims, the management of existing regulatory programs, and providing general support to all aspects of the business.
Experience: 3 to 5 years
· In-depth knowledge and understanding of cosmetic and personal care product regulations, experience working within EU, US, and Canadian regulations
· In-depth knowledge and understanding of labeling and marketing claims regulations for cosmetics
· Understanding of supplement regulations in the EU, US, and Canada
· Understanding of OTC regulations in the EU, US, and Canada
· Experience communicating directly with regulatory bodies
· Experienced in the preparation and shepherding of submissions to regulatory bodies
Education: Science background preferred but not necessary, someone with Toxicology credentials would be preferred.
· Ability to multi-task and keep track of numerous projects
· Excellent communication skills
Understanding and/or experience in any of the following: