Cosmetics Alliance Executive Briefing & Networking Event
September 12 @ 4:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree
You don’t want to miss our next Cosmetics Alliance Executive Briefing and Networking Event on September 12, 2018 from 4:30 to 7:30 pm in Montreal. This CA complimentary event is intended for leaders or their representatives of member companies who want to be informed on fast moving issues that can affect their business and the opportunities they create.
Negotiating Fast Changing Rules for Crossing Borders
- how U.S. tariffs and their resulting counter measures (surtaxes) are or will be affecting your business. (incoterms, direct shipment vs trans shipment, drawbacks and claims, petition or relief of surtax)
- how Brexit may affect your business in Great Britain or Europe.
- changes and opportunities resulting from the Trans Pacific Partnership (including trans shipment through the U.S.)
- Changes in compliance and audits (country or origin, classification and evaluation)
- what to be aware of in the ongoing “trade war”
The CA Update
- The NAFTA negotiations specific to the cosmetics industry
- A tariff comparison for U.S. versus Canadian manufactured cosmetics under the new Trans Pacific Partnership agreement
- The status of the all important Self Care Products Framework and the opportunities it is creating for our industry
This is a great opportunity for you to meet and dialogue with your colleagues in the industry who are part of Cosmetics Alliance as well as share some refreshments. Participants always find this a useful and welcome opportunity in our industry.
This is a CA complimentary event.